Shows Retail Manager
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Shows Team as a Shows Retail Manager where you will professionally mange the Joules show team in a creative, inspiriting and productive manner. By leading from the front and being a team player, you will ensure all agreed performance targets and high show standards are met and promote a positive company image at all times.
As a Shows Retail Manager, you will:
- Ensure secure and safe loading, transportation and unloading of all loads to and from events.
- Take on full responsibility of all vehicles under your supervision to include housekeeping and daily checks, reporting defects on your return.
- Ensure smooth and efficient set up of show stands in line with VM guidelines provided.
- Manage and provide direction for the show stand team.
- Monitor and control trading hours to best maximise sales opportunities.
- Monitor stock levels and take action when necessary; both the sale rails and current season stock whether that be front or back of house.
- Monitor performance targets for the show and for all team members.
- Be pro-active in communicating the joules brand and collect customer data in the expected manner.
- Complete all administration, including cash handling and till processes and managerial tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the welfare of all casual employees whilst representing the company at events and deal with any employee issues promptly.
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing large teams, including casual staff at a senior level in store/field based.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Ability to be flexible and work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work away from home for long periods of time.
- Experience working in retail or fashion would be highly beneficial.
- Experience and understanding of a show environment would be favorable.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Shows Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.