Inbound Logistics & Quality Assurance Temp (6 month)
- Maintaining the Logistics Inbound Forecasting Model.
- Support the Logistics team in providing Supply Chain visibility by gathering and building proper reporting.
- Daily communication with our NY Office, freight forwarders, warehouse managers and shipping partners to ensure goods are moving on time.
- Support the daily operations of the Logistics team including outbounds, exports and EDIs.
- In-person support manager and warehouse leads with receiving and shipping Samples.
- In-person support and reconcile Customer Returns
- Review operational chargebacks with warehouse leads.
- Support with Value Added Services process and product & process quality checks.
- Availability to be on site at the warehouse during monthly PI counts
EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
- Business related curriculum in the areas of: Supply Chain Mgmt, Operations and Logistics, Management, and/or Business Administration with a record of solid academic performance.
- Previous experience is not required; we are willing to fully train – but it is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Should possess a desire to understand and resolve problems independently, providing solutions in a timely manner.
- Ideal candidate possesses strong analytics skills, with high MS. Office Excel proficiency being a big plus: Power Query, Vlookup, pivot tables, and calculations are used daily.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with the opportunity to learn all aspects of managing a fashion logistics network.
- Must work well under pressure and be an excellent multi- tasker.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift boxes 25-20lbs
KEY PERKS + BENEFITS
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement