IT Test Analyst
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our IT team as a Test Analyst where you will develop, review and execute test suits, report any defects and help with planning of regression testing.
As a Test Analyst, you will:
- Provide end-to-end expertise of software applications from understanding of how software is employed at the user level.
- Review new software requirements.
- Develop and execute testing scrips and procedures.
- Perform test case analysts and ensure timely release of all test deliverable.
- Develop and update test plans and publish written test results to peers and management.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within a Test Analyst role within a multi-channel retail environment.
- Experience working with ERP systems is essential.
- Experience working with automated and non-automated testing would be favorable.
- Proven experience developing test scripts as well as executing them.
- Exposure to AX 2012, Red Prairie, Biztalk and Azure would be highly beneficial.
- Great understanding of working to agile methodologies.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to present back to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits