Service Desk Analyst
Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989. And thanks to staying true to our roots, and a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever. We think it’s your time to join in the fun.
SERVICE DESK ANALYST
The role of Service Desk Analyst sits in our spectacular IT department where you will provide provide 1st and 2nd level support to the business in resolving user and technical issues as the face of a developing IT infrastructure at Joules. Our IT department delivers Systems Services to all facets of this multi-channel business including Retail Stores, Shows, Head Office, Distribution Centre and interfaces to the web
Day to day as a Service Desk Analyst:
- Providing 1st line technical support to all end users either remotely or via on-site visits
- Logging and resolving ongoing Incidents, Service Requests and Problems that affect business operations
- Follow up on open Incidents/Service Requests with support teams and third parties
- Ensure “Unassigned” queue is updated regularly and all calls are assigned out if not resolved at first point of contact
- Provide out of hours support as part of a service desk rota
- Providing excellent customer facing care to the business via ticketing system(Service Now ITSM), telephone and in person
- Support of 500+ users including desktops, applications, phone systems and day to day IT administration including Active Directory and IP
- Support of stores including EPOS (point of sale) and payment machines
- Support of all our key offices/sites across multiple locations internationally
Maintenance and Monitoring
- Assessing, planning and notifying key stakeholders of any 1st or 3rd party systems outages
- Monitoring and acting upon our internal monitoring systems and automatically generated alerts
- Conducting and auditing Backup activities
- Update and document any processes and contribute to Internal Knowledge Base
Servicing User Requests
- Ordering replacement or new equipment
- Installing, removing or upgrading new or existing software
- Imaging, configuring and preparing new or existing hardware
What we need you to have:
- Relevant technical and IT experience within a similar Retail environment
- Experience using the following: Windows 7/10 and Windows Mobile platforms, MS Exchange & Active Directory; Microsoft Office Suites inc Office 365.
- Apple MAC Environments (MacOS) will be an advantage
- D365 till systems or other EPOS systems will be an advantage
- Mobile devices configuration/support & MDM
- A basic understanding of Networking
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality customer focused service
- Self-motivated and professional
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Organised, logical, keen attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills with technical and non-technical colleagues and suppliers via face-to-face, telephone and email interaction
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve set goals and be a Team Player
- Have great attention to detail and accuracy
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.