Graduate/Assistant Management Accountant
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Finance team as a Graduate/Assistant Management Accountant where you will work closely with our management accountants and wider finance team to produce high quality, accurate and timely reports and schedules for financial performance, cost control and forecasting at company, channel and department levels.
As a Graduate/Assistant Management Accountant, you will:
- Support and produce accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts for business stakeholders.
- Support the commercial team in the creation of robust budgets, forecasts and providing early warning on risks or opportunities to its achievement.
- Prepare lead schedules and various reports showing spend vs. forecasts.
- Take on Finance Business Partnering responsibilities for specific channels.
- Work to support the external audit and year-end reporting cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Having a placement in year in industry would be highly beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Excel for accounting to an advanced level.
- Retail experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft AX would be beneficial.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Finance Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.