Senior Campaign Co-ordinator
The grass is greener… at Joules! We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Marketing team as Senior Campaign Co-ordinator where we come up with the concepts and campaigns that show off our products in the best possible way, from online, stores, catalogue and beyond!
Reporting to our Campaign and Brand Marketing Manager this role is responsible for supporting the delivery and roll out of all Brand and MC campaigns, ensuring good cross-team collaboration. Also supporting delivery of ATL channels and executing cross channel new customer campaigns in non- ecommerce channels.
- Degree level marketing experience with 3-5 years of Marketing
- Commerciality: You are used to working with suppliers and managing commercial relationships
- Creativity/ Innovation: You look for new ways to spark customer interest and engagement
- Personable: You'll enjoy working with a diverse set of teams across stores, ecomm, product and wider marketing, and mix well
- Inquisitive: You're hungry to understand what drives customer behaviour
- Retail Experience: Retail work experience preferred, good basic understanding/ interest in marketing drivers
- Strong influencing / negotiating skills
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt to different disciplines and priorities
- Excellent communication both oral and written
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
If you like our style, you’ll love it here – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.
This role will be due to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19, with flexible work from home options available in the future. Ideally the successful candidate would be required to attend Head Office in Market Harborough on occasion.