E-Commerce Business Analyst
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Ecommerce team as an E-Commerce Business Analyst where we you will play a critical role in delivering Joules digital expansion and improvements in all aspects of the delivery life cycle.As an E-Commerce Business Analyst you will:
- Apply business systems knowledge and analytical skills when working to solve complex problems.
- Create business requirements, scenarios and gap analysis, stories, acceptance criteria, story maps, solution design and process maps.
- Ensure the business requirements, stories, and solution design are appropriate to meet the project budget, goals and objectives.
- Ensure business processes delivered with the projects are effective for the resource available within the business.
- Guide the development team through the delivery of projects by ensuring goals, objectives, requirement details and acceptance criteria.
- Create and manage a strong relationship with business, technical and 3rd part teams.
- Ensure the functionality developed is fit for purpose by collaborating with test teams and business stakeholders to create test scenarios/User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure the business and support teams understand the systems and processes delivered through effective hand over and documentation.
- Strong agile capabilities
- Strong SAP/Hybris experience is desirable.
- Excellent e-commerce technical understanding/knowledge.
- Good understanding of data associated with E2E multi-channel processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working wit cross-functional IT development teams within an Agile delivery environment would be highly beneficial.
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Ecommerce continues to develop and evolve at a rapid pace, we’re always looking at new and better ways to deliver for our customers – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’