Production Co-ordinator (part-time)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Studio Operations team as Production Co-ordinator where you will provide a full spectrum of operational services to closely support the Production Managers and studio teams in the delivery of content for Wholesale, Marketplaces & Friends of Joules.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate essential pre-production tasks including accurate data, reporting, and forecasting for upcoming content requirements, administration of the E2E logistics pipeline ensuring the timely delivery and preparation of samples prior to production.
Also providing basic post production function including coding, cropping, and resizing before final distribution of assets.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge gained from both inhouse and agency studio experience
- Good understanding of industry practice in high volume/creative environment
- Good analytical skills
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise responses changing situations and make informed decisions and recommendations
- Working collaboratively with creative functions
- Knowledge of studio, production and creative disciplines
- Understanding of working safely in a production environment and knowledge of studio etiquette
- Mac literacy, with advanced Microsoft Excel and Word Skills
Work pattern and hours:
26.5 hours per week
Mondays and Fridays 9am-5pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays - hours to be discussed at interview
Role based at the Joules studio site in Corby
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits