Jr. Demand Planner
Due to our growing success in the US - mainly through wholesale channel partnerships with retailers such as Dillard’s and Nordstrom (alongside nearly 600 independents) we are looking to recruit a Junior Demand Planner to join our US team (remote NY, FL GA or TX).
Purpose of the role:
The Junior Demand Planner will be responsible for managing the US stock and assist the Sales team in maintaining demand forecast and inventory plans that will enable Joules to service national and field accounts, as well as support continuous sales growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with Sales to provide the seasonal option/SKU forecast for the UK Demand Planning teams to book stock and plan production
- Working closely with the US Account Managers to ensure order book is converting as expected
- Compiling seasonal order book review information and presenting to Management
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of demand forecast at the gender, category and SKU level.
- Compiling reports and performing ad-hoc analysis to provide guidance and recommendations to sales team to make informed and education decisions
- Continuously analyzing inventory to identify risks and liabilities in need of execution plan/strategy and reconciliation.
- Using vendor generated sales report, provide in-season analysis and recap data such as: weekly sales, best-sellers, worst-sellers, sell-thru rate, and inventory position.
What we are looking for:
- Professional experience in retail buying or planning – experience 2 years minimum in planning
- Apparel /retail experience preferred, ideally within a multi/Omni channel business
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- A pro-active approach, suggesting new ways of improving process and the ability influence key stakeholders
What we offer:
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Clothing Allowance and Employer Discount
- 401k Pension Scheme