Be Part of Something Special
Sr. Collections Manager
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
What you will do:
This person will join a hardworking and dedicated Finance team. You will report to the Assistant Controller and manage the Company’s worldwide receivables.
- Identify account risks, potential credit problems, disputes, and other customer issues
- Monitors outstanding account balances for determination of next steps in collections process
- Respond to or provide resolution for internal and external customer inquiries timely
- Communicates potential risks to Finance, as well as Sales and Professional Services management
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices and accounts. Provide information as requested to facilitate remittance, such as vendor forms
- Liaise with billing department to correct errors, misapplied payments, request credits etc.
- Document and organize correspondence, log communication including emails and phone calls
- Respond to and process cancellation requests and cases
- Generate aging analysis and reports
- Collect data and provide metrics around collections and aging
- Provide opportunities for process improvement and additional efficiencies
What you will bring:
- 5+ years collections experience
- Understanding of billing, collections and receivable procedures
- Strong communications and customer service skills; diplomatic, courteous and professional contact, both verbal written
- Ability to establish relationships and negotiate with customers
- Experience with Salesforce, Intacct and Yaypay preferred
- Effectively works independently and as a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer