Be Part of Something Special
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Who We are
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company helping emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. We are focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006. Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO and paid holidays. Join our team!
What you will do
Jobvite is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to bring our growing and evolving products and services to market with differentiated messaging and positioning that helps us win business. This role involves customer, market and competitor research and requires an experienced product marketing professional who is highly skilled in these areas.
- Conduct quarterly win/loss analysis and customer churn analysis to understand why we win and lose new and existing business
- Own, update and maintain competitor database
- Create and maintain a library of competitor battlecards that highlight recent customer wins and why we win against competitors
- Develop and maintain buyer persona battlecards that highlight challenges and pain points and how we uniquely solve for those pain points
- Partner with Product to drive new product and feature releases
- Develop product collateral (datasheets, decks, videos, etc.) that differentiates and evangelizes our solutions
- Partner with Sales to drive revenue with new and existing business
- Create product, persona and competitive training materials and host sales enablement sessions
- Partner with Marketing to drive market demand for our solutions
- Support creation of thought leadership content (eBooks, webinars, blogs)
What will you bring
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing for SaaS company
- Familiarity with HR and IT buyer personas
- Persuasive storytelling and comfort presenting to large groups
- Passion for enabling our organization to sell the value of our products and services
- Experience gathering and analyzing sales, customer and market research data to inform business strategy
- Strong market research skills in gathering and making sense of competitive landscape
- Comfort creating and delivering impactful PowerPoint presentations that evangelize our products and services
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
What will you get
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.