Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the main responsibility of the accounting manager is to oversee the day to day accounting operations.
- Recruit, hire and mentor Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Accounts Payable staff
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Analyze and review general ledger accounts in preparation for month end close
- Prepare and record journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and perform timely asset tagging
- Maintain month end reconciliations
- Review purchase orders for correct GL coding
- Assist with financial statement audit – prepare schedules, compile support for audit selections and other audit related activities
- Ad hoc finance support projects as needed
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 5+ years general ledger and management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results and goal-oriented mindset with an opportunistic eye towards process improvements.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer