Be Part of Something Special
Sales Development Content Coordinator
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you'll do:
You are a fearless communicator, creative writer, and love the intersection of Sales & Marketing. In a prior life, you may have been a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who loved the fast pace, collaboration with Account Executives (AEs), and exceeding your goals. Now, however, you are looking to broaden your impact by helping make an entire Sales Development Team more productive by creating the content, cadences, and communications that resonates with prospects across all segments. If this sounds like you, we need to talk. Jobvite is seeking a Sales Development Copywriter/Coordinator to design, produce, and manage all Sales outreach sequences with the variety, creativity, and depth needed to help our sellers exceed their pipeline generation goals. The Copywriter/Coordinator work extensively with the Demand Generation and Content Marketing teams and will report directly to the VP of Revenue Marketing who oversees the Sales Development teams.
- Design and manage all Sales outreach sequences and supply the variety, creativity, and depth needed to support our sellers in exceeding their pipeline generation goals
- Sequences types: Account Based Marketing (ABM) tactics/programs, product launches, announcements, events, webinars, whitepapers, guides, etc.
- Design and manage automated lead follow up and lead nurturing campaigns to educate, differentiate, and add value throughout the buyer journey.
- Develop a programmable weekly format to rollout new sequences and campaigns to sellers and provide them with the appropriate target account and contact lists for outreach
- Pull reports and lists views in our Candidate Relationship Management/CRM systems.
- A/B test, analysis and continually perfect outreach sequences, lead follow up, and nurture campaigns to increase engagement, response rates, and opportunity pipeline generation
- Present findings, results, and recommendations for improvement to sales and marketing leadership monthly.
- Continue to enhance the content and the delivery of information and data to sellers to maximize their adoption and usage, gather insightful feedback, and understand their additional needs/wants.
- Jump in to help the Marketing team when we need it, that could mean writing website copy, ad copy, a newsletter, blog post, or any other copy that is not solely direct response.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in journalism, communication, or marketing preferred).
- You have at least 2+ years experience in direct response copywriting for high-tech demand creation programs targeting mid-market and enterprise clients.
- Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot.com CRM experience a plus
- You keep it real in your persuasive direct response writing and have the talent to make words cut through the clutter. You know how to grab your reader’s attention and focus them on your headline, lead them to your first sentence, and keep them hanging on your every world to the very end.
- You are a detail-orientated editor. You are a stickler for grammatical errors and proofreading comes second nature to you. · You are an excellent communicator whether in-person, video call, email, or slack. · You embrace a growth mindset in seeking feedback and copy critique from sellers and leaders across the organization.
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and motivated by the opportunity to be creative and analytical in the pursuit to help the sales team and company exceed its revenue targets.