Be Part of Something Special
Integration Consultant (remote)
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
· Work with Jobvite customers to understand their integration requirements and data sync needs
· Develop integrations to new and existing customers between Jobvite and customer’s HRIS system/Vendors
· Perform end-to-end testing of customer integrations
· Support Integration issues for customers after Go-Live
· Participate in the design of integration features in Jobvite products with the Product team as needed
What Will You Bring:
· Prior applicable experience in a technical or professional services environment
· 3 to 5 years of experience working with large enterprises to understand and implement their integration needs
· Experience working in other Integration Framework such as Mulesoft ESB, Dell Boomi, webMethods and other tools is a plus
· Experience in developing integrations with any HRIS/HCM systems such as Workday, ADP, SAP etc., is a plus
· Technical competence including general understanding of enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS)
· Specific proficiency with software integration technologies including (file) interfaces over SFTP, Web Services (RESTful and SOAP API) and Single Sign On using SAML
· Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
· Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
· Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
· Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problem
· Detailed, organized and results oriented
· Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
· Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, team player with a positive attitude
What Will You Get:
· Competitive salary
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
· PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.