Be Part of Something Special
Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for bringing Jobvite's best practices, innovations, and capabilities to a strategic portfolio of customers. You will deliver technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each customer’s implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction. This high-touch, rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention required. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and is upbeat, driven, intelligent, well-organized, articulate, shares a passion for technology, and a love for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Jobvite activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Jobvite solution to be realized
- Establish and deepen relationships with Jobvite clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within Jobvite
- Proactively engage your customers and work closely with these named accounts to verify they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis.
- Consult on best practices, as well as, personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Jobvite Provide prescriptive solutions.
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of an annual Business Review
- Track account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Provide timely account summary status reporting to department Manager
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your customer base by identifying and assessing renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to eliminate
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Jobvite can better serve our customers
What Will You Bring:
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start up environment, while managing a high volume of calls and emails
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to a high growth and evolving organization. Scrappy by nature.
- 4-year university BA/BS degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: recruiting, sourcing, account management, project management or consulting -- ideally with recruiting or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Project Management, PMP Certification a plus
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.