Be Part of Something Special
Future Engineering Opportunities
Are you considering a career change in the future, but not quite sure what you’re looking for just yet? Do you want to share your experience and make us do the work of finding that perfect fit? This opportunity is for you! We are always looking to meet the best and brightest talent in the industry to see where you might fit into Jobvite in the future.
Jobvite has offices in Indianapolis, San Mateo, New York, Canada, the UK, and India. No matter which of our Jobvite locations you’d prefer to work from, you can apply to this job and tell us more about yourself!
Who are we talking about?
Recruiting and Recruiting Marketing experts, Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals, Enterprise B2B SaaS technologists, and anyone generally passionate about a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting using intelligence, innovation and a lot more imagination to build a world-class talent acquisition suite....and you’re obsessed with end-users! Our platforms touch candidates, employees, hiring managers, and recruiters – so you get excited about automation, personalization, bots, and all the other ways to make interactions more thoughtful and less stressful.
What do we look for in Engineering?
We have a strong preference for recruiting industry experience - working with Oracle, Taleo, Workday, SuccessFactors or similar large enterprise talent acquisition and HRIS platforms. Beyond the industry, here’s a little more detail about what we look for in our teams across Engineering:
- Application of modern frameworks and patterns to build highly scalable enterprise SaaS applications
- Java/J2EE experience, REST APIs, MySQL
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/DynamoDB
- AWS services and deployments
- Open source technologies like Apache, Solr, Lucene, Elastic Search, Memcached
- SDLC tools - Ant, Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Travis, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
- Agile methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
UX Designers & UI Developers
- B2B SaaS Enterprise application design (not website design)
- Created wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, or other design suites and prototyping tools such as InVision or Principle
- Strong UI Design, Visual Design, Graphics Design skills, with sensitivity to user-system interaction; foundation in typography, color, layout and design and minimalistic, modern, and clean design sensibilities
- UI/Front-end Design frameworks (like Material-UI, React, Angular) and HTML/CSS hands-on development
- Data visualization skills
Data, Machine Learning & AI
- Data models based on complex business entities & large scale, complex data migration efforts
- Loading data from internal / external APIs
- ETL tools (i.e., Talend, Informatica, Microsoft SSIS)
- Data Streaming flows (i.e., Kafka, Beam, Spark Streaming)
- Public cloud solutioning (i.e., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, techniques
Infrastructure, Security & IT
- Experience with AWS cloud architecture, technology, and security - CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, S3, SES, SQS, SNS, and Route53
- DevOps Engineering on Linux/Unix servers in a 24x7 environment (Amazon Linux/CentOS/etc).
- Supporting web applications in Java and LAMP stacks
- Systems management tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Monitoring/reporting technologies (e.g. Nagios, AppDynamics, CloudWatch)
- HA Proxy and/or NGINX for routing of web traffic
- Data stores including MySQL, Mongo, RDS, and SQL Server
QA & Test
- QA testing, test automation, and release of web-based applications with multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Netscape) and multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Java programming, and any Unix/Linux OS knowledge; scripting language like shell or perl
- Load testing and stress testing skills in a web 2.0 environment
- Working with HttpUnit, Mock and able to develop and automate API level test cases
- QA methodology, and the software development lifecycle