Be Part of Something Special
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
- Assisted by Recruiting Manager, partner with managers to provide full life-cycle recruiting for mid- to senior-level roles across 1-2 functions
- Proactive recruitment marketing and outreach to maintain talent pools and pipeline for critical Jobvite roles and functions
- Provide sourcing support as needed to broader recruiting team
- Ensure high-quality candidate experience through every stage of recruiting process
- Develop recruitment marketing best practices for recruiting team
- Provide copywriting support for career site and employee-focused blogs
- Become a Jobvite expert and evangelist for the Recruitment Marketing solutions in our product suite
- Support execution of projects across recruiting directed by Recruiting Manager
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years recruiting experience; preferably in SaaS or start-up environment
- Innovative approach to identifying and sourcing talent that results in hire-sources beyond organic job applications
- Experience with recruitment marketing, inbound/outbound marketing, employment brand highly preferred
- Expert writing and communication skills
- Strong technology orientation with experience with ATS, CRM, and other leading edge recruiting solutions highly preferred
- Proven ability to deliver results in a small team by contributing to multiple recruiting functions – sourcing, recruitment marketing, interviewing, scheduling, employer brand, and project execution
- Experience building relationships with leaders and a consultative approach to driving process, efficiency, and decision-making in a fast-paced environment
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.