Be Part of Something Special
Field Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
What You Will Do:
You will manage sponsored trade shows, regional field marketing events, and company events for our fast-growing company. You will also understand how to manage the relationship between Sales and Marketing, acting as the liaison between the field and the other departments within the company. Finally, in this role you are laser-focused on driving demand through activities executed in the field in collaboration with the sales team, optimizing these programs over time, and delivering measurable ROI. In addition, you will:
- Work with marketing management to develop goals and to implement an integrated overall marketing plan in support of these objectives.
- Take full ownership of events and field marketing, including overall project management and execution, goal setting, identifying partners/vendors, content development, communications, analysis and reporting.
- Manage coordinators, contractors, and 3rd party vendors to assist with campaign execution
- Plan and strategize all aspects of large events, regional events and sponsored trade shows productively and efficiently, utilizing industry best practices for event marketing.
- Work with operations to develop effective campaign reporting that feeds other organizational reports and the funnel paradigm.
- Track, analyze and optimize campaigns, tactics and vendors.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years marketing experience ideally in a field marketing role
- Experience in HR software or SaaS is highly desirable
- Proven track record of success in events management and/or field marketing campaign, program or field marketing roles at start-ups or other small companies experiencing rapid growth.
- Experience successfully running field marketing campaigns yielding measurable positive results.
- Experience partnering with a sales team and building a connected strategy
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time
- You’re an over-communicator and like rallying the troops around a common goal
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasive skills; proven ability to manage and communicate effectively across teams.
- You’re confident networking with prospects and partners to evangelize Jobvite
- Collaborative and open to feedback
- Basic understanding of Marketing Automation & CRM best practices;
- Budget Management Experience
- Logistics Experience – hotels, shipping, F&B contracts, etc.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Approximately 50% travel required
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.