Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you'll do:
As the manager of the integration team, you will be entrusted with the delivery of scalable infrastructure components and applications that integrate with a wide variety of vendors. The team is responsible for creating and leveraging existing framework to enable integrations, as well as working with partners and clients on building configurable and reusable components that tightly reflect customer workflows across different applications. In this role you will be responsible for technical projects or programs, working closely with product managers, engineers and technical staff to develop and track release milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a plan and schedule with well-defined milestones.
- Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming bugs and code changes to identify quality issues and trends.
- Run engineering processes including sprint planning, training and timely delivery of product - in collaboration with engineering leaders
- Takes an agile approach to process and structure.
- Work with product, design, data and customer teams to improve existing product engineering processes.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our team values.
- Manage an engineering team of 3-5 engineers through 1-1 one-on-ones and retros.
- Help grow and develop a team of talented and motivated engineers.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty to help the team in a crunch scenario or to solve a critical issue.
What you will bring
- Engineering management experience with a record of shipping product with Agile processes.
- Experience working remotely. We have a distributed engineering team with remote-first processes.
- As a former engineer, you can hold your own in technical conversations, and design discussions.
- Develop/source tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years of software design and development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE experience, REST APIs, MySQL
- Experience with AWS services and deployments
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruiting industry experience, such as working experiences with Oracle, Taleo, Workday, SuccessFactors is a plus