Be Part of Something Special
Sales Development Representative
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
- Outbound email and phone calling to qualify incoming marketing leads
- Use of Salesforce.com to pass qualified leads to the sales organization
- Perform market research to gather additional information about inbound prospects
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- Help with list building and other research projects
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in sales
- BA/BS degree
- Experience performing market research
- Outbound calling experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Tough skin and a tireless work ethic
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.