Be Part of Something Special
Software Engineer, Platform Integrations
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
What you'll do:
As a Software Engineer on the integration platform team, you will be entrusted with the design and development of scalable infrastructure components and applications that integrate with a wide variety of vendors. The team is responsible for creating and leveraging existing framework to enable integrations, as well as working with partners and clients on building configurable and reusable components that tightly reflect customer workflows across different applications.
In this position, you will work to understand and maintain partner systems, test and verify our solutions with these systems, design and implement new integrations, and deliver product in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll work with a team who gets to do things (not has to do them), obsesses over customer delight and shift left concepts, owns what they code, and is committed to shipping small and failing fast. As an engineer at Jobvite, you will have the freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great products, in collaboration with our broader team.
What you will bring
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of software design and development experience
- 3+ years of experience in applying modern frameworks and patterns to build highly scalable enterprise SaaS applications
- Strong Java/J2EE experience, REST APIs, MySQL
- Experience with AWS services and deployments
- Strong knowledge of open source technologies such as Apache, Solr, Lucene, Elastic Search, Memcached
- Familiar with SDLC tools - Ant, Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Travis, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
- Experience with Agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
- Technical leadership, due diligence in analyzing requirements and designs
- Be a mentor to other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruiting industry experience, such as working experiences with Oracle, Taleo, Workday, SuccessFactors is a plus
- URLs to share with us showing open source contributions, websites you’ve worked on, questions you’ve answered on Stack Overflow, or thing else that shows off your expertise is a BIG PLUS!
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.