Be Part of Something Special
Sr. Revenue Manager
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Revenue Manager will play a critical role in the revenue recognition process as the company continues to grow. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, participatory accountant who, along with the entire accounting team, will have excellent analytic, organization, and communication skills.
- Manage monthly recurring SaaS revenue invoicing process
- Manage monthly non-recurring revenue invoicing process
- Review, analyze and implement Revenue Recognition policy compliance
- Assist with CRM integration into the Accounting System
- Processing for recurring credit card payments.
- Application of customer remittances
- Reconcile ARR between CRM and Accounting systems
- Reconcile AR and Deferred Revenue
- Review all billings
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging and communicate with customers on collections.
- Prepare periodic compliance reports, including sales and use tax returns.
- Assists in month-end close as directed by the Controller, including account reconciliations and other month-end close duties as assigned.
- Maintains/updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintain electronic and physical filing systems, make recommendations to foster organization and efficient work-flow.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- At least five (5) years of experience with technical or public accounting
- Experience with ASC 606 required
- Experience with general ledger and subscription billing software (preferably Intacct)
- Experience and knowledge related to working with Excel
- Sage intact and Sales Force a plus
- Strong communications, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Values-focused culture and a place to build your career!
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer