Be Part of Something Special
Senior AI Product Manager
Who We are
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company helping emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. We are focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006. Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO and paid holidays. Join our team!
What you will do
Jobvite is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams across the organization to define and help prioritize requirements that align with the overall company vision and goals.
- Help define product strategy and vision for AI/data/automation-based solutions supporting Jobvite's product suite.
- Define product roadmap for automation, data (analytics & reporting), and AI for Jobvite's product suite.
- Work with functional product managers to define requirements and solutions to augment Jobvite products with automation and AI solutions.
- Build business cases for new product initiatives.
- Write product requirements.
- Negotiate product requirements with software architecture and design teams.
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences including Quality Assurance, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Support sales and services as needed in regard to your product category including formal presentations to customers and prospects.
- Present new release functionality via webinars and internal review sessions.
What will you bring
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, techniques
- 8+ or more years of product management experience with specialized expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, large scale data solutions and process automation
- Ideally, experience with B2B processes and collaborative solutions
- Experience in a requirements management approach in writing functional product specifications.
- Thorough understanding of Internet & Cloud Technologies
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team.
What will you get
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use recruitment marketing suite, applicant tracking system, socially grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.