Be Part of Something Special
Customer Marketing Manager
Who We are
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company helping emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. We are focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006. Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO and paid holidays. Join our team!
What you will do
Jobvite is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing customer programs that drive adoption, engagement, advocacy, and growth within Jobvite’s install base. This role is critical for generating customer references, testimonials and case studies that help influence prospective buyers and promote our brand in the market. The Customer Marketing Manager also leads marketing strategy and campaign planning into our customer base to help Jobvite secure renewals, upsells and cross-sells.
Successful candidates will have experience in building customer marketing programs and have a passion for recruiting, engaging and driving demand with customers of B2B software. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading cross-functionally, and having autonomy to drive your initiatives.
- Lead and drive customer marketing strategy and program planning with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Run marketing promotions to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to proactively identify critical renewals and help to secure their continued use of Jobvite.
- Develop customer references who can serve as spokespeople for App Annie events and webinars, speak with the media and other potential prospects
- Work in conjunction with content marketing to create written as well as video-based customer stories and testimonials
- Partner with Customer Success team to identify and recruit customer advocates
- Partner with Marketing team to support customer reviews on G2Crowd, Software Advice, etc.
- Partner with Sales to deliver customer references that help close new business deals
- Own and manage customer advocacy rewards and recognition program
- Own, update and maintain customer advocacy database tracking and managing customer participation in the program
- Partner with customers to drive engagement and positive word of mouth
- Drive new customer win alerts on web and social channels
- Partner with Product to organize and plan quarterly Customer Advisory Board meetings
What will you bring
- 3+ years of experience in customer marketing role in B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrable experience developing content and programs that generate incremental revenue with existing customers
- Experience generating references, testimonials, and influencers from existing customers
- Strong cross-functional team player who can work well across many different departments
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Results-oriented with a track record of success in growing customer engagement, advocacy, and investment
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, and highly empathetic
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who can help guide and direct the customer marketing activity of the company
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- A passion for Jobvite’s mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
- Bachelor’s degree required
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.