Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
Jobvite is seeking a highly qualified AP manager as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the AP manager will be responsible for all Accounts Payable, expense reports, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries for cash accounts, prepaids, fixed assets, and accrued expenses and other related accounts for US parent and domestic/ international subsidiaries
- Review and process all employee expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies
- Reconcile, code, and manage all corporate credit card expenses
- Maintain all vendor records, including contracts and W9
- Review, code and route all vendors bills for approval and payment and Coupa
- Calculate month end accruals and maintain accrual workbook
- Review and post journal entries for US parent and domestic/international subsidiaries
- Assist with compliance and reporting, including 1099 filings
- Assist with documenting procedures
- Implement, document and maintain effective workflows to improve the close process and ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Special projects as needed
What Will you Bring:
- 5+ years of full cycle accounts payable experience and GL reconciliations
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and internal controls
- Prior experience with a SaaS company and start up experience preferred
- Intacct experience required
- Coupa experience preferred
- Payroll management a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookup, pivot tables)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Works well under pressure and managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer