Be Part of Something Special
Senior Frontend Developer
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform. We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What you will do:
You will lead our front-end application framework design and build rich and responsive web applications using cutting edge technologies. We are seeking a hands-on technologist who will both personally deliver new features and act as a subject matter expert for front-end SaaS application development.
Additionally, you will:
- Design and implement our most sophisticated user experiences across all product lines.
- Drive the evolution of our front-end application framework components and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise in UI development frameworks, defining standards, baselines and best practice for all teams within Jobvite to follow.
- Review existing architectures of our web and mobile front-end applications and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Conduct periodic architecture reviews and technical presentations on reusable front-end UI frameworks and design patterns.
What Will You Bring:
- BS, MS in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 5+ years in hands-on software development capacity building large scale consumer or SaaS web applications.
- 2+ years’ experience driving the front-end frameworks and architecture for rich and responsive web/mobile applications.
- CSS architectures, frameworks and tools/best practices for managing CSS – e.g. LESS/SASS, (Bootstrap or Foundation framework)
- Working Java/J2EE experience – Hibernate, Spring Framework, REST, JMS, MySQL (or equivalent)
- Experienced in web usability best practices and interaction design.
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility and security issues (XSS, CSRF, etc.)
- Experience working with Product Management to deliver products in an agile environment.
- Performance optimizations and tuning for building optimal scalable applications for various channels.
- Knowledge of AWS deployments and SaaS is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in SaaS applications for HR related domains (Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- URLs to share with us showing open source contributions, websites you’ve worked on, questions you’ve answered on Stack Overflow, or anything else that shows off your expertise.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
What We Have Accomplished:
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.