Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
Jobvite is seeking a technically savvy Pre-sales Solution Consultant to demonstrate and articulate the value of our products to business and technical prospects, users and buyers.
In this role, you will collaborate with our sales, marketing, and services teams to continually improve our demonstrations, sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, share your expertise/training and guiding solution development. You will help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management team and will grow to possess breadth and depth of knowledge in our products, and the Recruiting and HR software space.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes of our software to articulate use cases and value to the customer
- Participate in selling the value of Jobvite products using multiple channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in prospective customers’ evaluation processes, including making configuration recommendations, providing best-practice guidance, and explaining integration capabilities
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of Jobvite’s product-suite configuration options
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues in the field
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of software pre-sales experience, preferably in the Recruiting space
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Familiar with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer