Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
- Working with the entire Customer Success team: implementation, support, retention, career sites, and data migration
- Become an expert on the Jobvite Career Site framework
- Develop clean and maintainable code from customers designs
- Develop career sites using HTML/CSS/jQuery within our career site framework
- Develop fully responsive career sites including mobile
- Collaborate with your manager and team on all aspects of our career site framework
- QA, identify and report potential bugs for career sites during and post activation
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility (IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox) and fixes for common issues
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Have an eye for design
- Can take the customers assets and put together a layout that best suits the content
- Create a visual wireframe mock-up for customers that do not submit a design mock-up
- Be a team player, a partner, a leader, and an efficient independent worker
- Handle tasks and conduct yourself with a high level of discretion, honesty, integrity, and accountability
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery/JS
- Ability to take a design mockup and develop it pixel perfect
- Perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Assimilate and learn technical information quickly
- You add to our dynamic team of humble rock stars with calm confidence
- Must have a great sense of customer service
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.