Be Part of Something Special
Sr. Collections Manager
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do:
The Collections Manager will join a hardworking and dedicated Finance team. You will manage the Company’s worldwide receivables.
- Identify account risks, potential credit problems, disputes, and other customer issues
- Monitors outstanding account balances for determination of next steps in collections process
- Respond to or provide resolution for internal and external customer inquiries timely
- Communicates potential risks to Finance, as well as Sales and Professional Services management
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices and accounts. Provide information as requested to facilitate remittance, such as vendor forms
- Liaise with billing department to correct errors, misapplied payments, request credits etc.
- Document and organize correspondence, log communication including emails and phone calls
- Respond to and process cancellation requests and cases
- Generate aging analysis and reports
- Collect data and provide metrics around collections and aging
- Provide opportunities for process improvement and additional efficiencies
What you will bring:
- 5+ years collections experience; prefer experience in B2B software or high-tech environment
- Ability to identify and establish billing, collections, and receivable procedures
- Experience with Salesforce, Intacct and Yaypay highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and negotiate with customers
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and knowledge of pivot tables
- Effectively works independently and as a team
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized
What Will You Get:
- Completive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Values-focused culture and a place to build your career!
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer