Be Part of Something Special
Customer Support Specialist
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
- Serve as front line contact for customers by answering telephone calls and emails and On-line Chat
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by Jobvite customers
- Document issues using case format in our CRM system
- Provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer
- Recognize and escalate complex customer issues as defined through the team’s support process
What Will You Bring:
- 1+ year experience working with customers to diagnose and resolve questions and issues
- Experience in providing frontline software support highly preferred
- Proven ability to quickly learn & adapt to new technologies and applications
- Proven ability apply knowledge to diagnose problems and distill complex information into simple instructions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to interact and participate within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.