Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you''ll do:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Participate in all design reviews and requirement sessions, as required.
- Understand database design, programming concepts, data modeling, and framework management.
- Communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical people in all levels of the organization.
- Create or update technical documentation for transition to support teams, including data flows and transformations.
- Design, develop, and test data pipeline solutions and automate data loading processes.
- Develop and implement an efficient migration process to move data pipeline objects from development to test and production environments.
- Analyze data requirements, complex source data, and application data models, and determine the best methods for integrating data to support internal and external analytical needs.
- Design and implement data models to support reporting, dashboarding, and integration needs.
- Develop automated data audit, testing, and validation processes.
- Stay up to date on ever evolving technologies and processes for managing data pipelines
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of data and/or software engineering experience.
- Expert SQL skills and database ETL/ELT
- Development experience with Java, Ruby, Python
- Experience with public cloud solutioning (i.e., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Developing streaming data flows (i.e., w/ Kafka, Beam, AWS SQS, Spark Streaming)
- Experience leading development efforts - gathering requirements, analyzing solutions, and executing
- Additional Experience needed:
- Designing and developing complex data flows.
- Creating data models based on complex business entities.
- Large scale, complex data migration efforts.
- Loading data from internal / external APIs.
- Public cloud analytical database solutions (i.e., Snowflake, Redshift).
- Shell scripting.
- Excellent Analytical skills and Flexibility/Adaptability when working as a team.
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience with BI and Reporting Tools (i.e., Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik).
- Experience in delivering solutions based on Agile principles
- Experience with Kubernetes / containers
* This role can also be remote based anywhere in the United States