Be Part of Something Special
People Operations Project Manager (Temporary Role)
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
With the recent growth, we are bringing together four companies’ people operations, so this is a great opportunity to help shape all foundational people operations processes through the right balance of employee experience, efficiency, systems automation, and economics. Current projects include:
- Evaluate current HRIS & Payroll software & services across four companies and possibly implement better solutions or service components to augment current software & services
- Partner with benefits broker to evaluate & design comprehensive benefits plans for combined company
- Review all company processes & materials associated with hiring, on-boarding, off-boarding and employee experiences for combined company
- Partner with People Leadership, Finance, Legal, and Compliance to ensure that all people operations enable our strategy while adhering to compliance standards
- Partner with IT to design and implement technology solutions that will help deliver simple, scalable, and automated experiences throughout the employee experience
What Will You Bring:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with people operations
- Consulting experience with focus on vendor/partner, software & process improvements
- Proven project/process management experience: from recommending and implementing global continuous process improvements to serving as a key liaison with external partners and internal stakeholders to document, approve and implement changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilient, self-starter with experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Data-driven ability to represent information to evaluate options & measure program results
- Ability to work independently and highly adaptable
- Strong communication skills including: written, verbal & presenting information
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer