Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform. We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and dedicated UI/Front-End Web Developer with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. We are not looking for a full-stack engineer who can also do UI development.
At Jobvite, you will have the freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great products, in collaboration with our broader team. If you embrace a growth mindset, care about people and your work, do what you say, and believe in keeping it real, we want to talk to you.
What will you do?
As a member of a distributed UX Design & Development team, you will participate in our front-end application framework design and build rich, responsive, and scalable web applications using cutting edge technologies. We are seeking a hands-on technologist who will both personally deliver new features and act as a subject matter expert for front-end SaaS application development.
- Design and implement our most sophisticated user experiences across all product lines.
- Drive the evolution of our front-end application framework components and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise in UI development frameworks, defining standards, baselines and best practices for all teams within Jobvite to follow.
- Participate in architecting and developing a modern design system and reusable component library.
You’ll work with a team who gets to do things (not has to do them), obsesses over customer delight and shift left concepts, owns what they build, and is committed to shipping small and failing fast.
What will you bring?
- BS, MS in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 3-5 years’ solid experience in a hands-on UI/Front-end development capacity working on rich and responsive web applications in the B2B or B2C SaaS space.
- An eye for design, with firm understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Ability to take design mockups and develop them pixel perfect.
- Knowledge of flexible grids and responsive web development.
- Proficiency with CSS architectures, frameworks and tools/best practices for managing CSS – e.g., LESS/SASS, Bootstrap or Foundation framework.
- Experience with measuring web performance and using optimization techniques to improve the performance.
- Some knowledge about cross browser compatibility issues, differences in rendering, and progressive enhancement techniques.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and high-quality product.
- URLs to share with us showing open source contributions, websites and/or web applications you’ve worked on, questions you’ve answered on Stack Overflow, or anything else that shows off your expertise.
- Experience in SaaS applications for HR related domains (Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- Experience working with design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC Suite.