Be Part of Something Special
Account Executive - Enterprise
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a marketing-centric talent acquisition platform that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to through next promotion. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, CDW, Office Depot, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
In this role, you will prospect to a set of enterprise new business accounts within an assigned territory, making many contacts as you tackle a large volume of prospect opportunities with deep collaboration with assigned SDR and marketing support. You’ll build rapport, book appointments, evangelize our unique solution and implement a disciplined sales process to drive transactions. You will leverage your technical acumen and multi-channel presentation skills to present product demonstrations both in person and via the web, and you’ll drive the sales cycle from first contact to close.
What will you Bring:
- 5+ years proven, successful sales experience in a B2B / solution sales environment
- Background selling Applicant Tracking Systems, Candidate Relationship Management, Recruitment Marketing and Advertising solutions, and/or HCM solutions preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Bachelor's degree
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system with a marketing-first approach to employee referrals, relationship management, proactive recruitment and personalized candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.