Be Part of Something Special
Senior UX Designer
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
The Senior UX Designer/Lead is responsible for design of product features and experiences in the product that meet user needs. UX designers should have proficiency across multiple disciplines. UX designers are expected to have hands-on experience researching, designing and delivering products (B2B SaaS products that are deeply embedded in a company’s business process and workflow) and expected to work hand-in-hand with engineers and product managers to take product ideas to reality.
- Design Process: Lead the UX design process, including research, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mockups and user testing.
- Workflow Design: Leverage a deep understanding of B2B technology to solve complex business problems with well-designed workflows
- Iterative Process: Leverage wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate and iterate on ideas
- User-Centered Design: Spend time in the field to build a deep understanding of user needs, so that you can design experiences that meet user needs
- Data-Driven Design: Conduct concept and usability testing, and share findings with your team
- Design Strategy: Keep on top of industry trends to develop design strategy and a modern design system
- Design Execution: Work with your partners in engineering and product management to efficiently define, validate and ship that deliver user, customer and business value
- 5+ years of UX design experience in B2B SaaS; preferably complex, deeply embedded business process and workflows
- Bachelors Degree in Interaction Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent experience and education
- Experience with standard design software (Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc)
- Proficiency across multiple disciplines: Information/Content Architecture, UI/Interaction Design, Visual Design and Research
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high quality products in conjunction with product managers and engineers, including creation of engineering-ready assets
- Developed design systems, style kits and re-usable components to create leverage for junior team members and non-designers
- Ability to quickly absorb domain knowledge and deeply understand user needs
- Deep empathy for your users
- Ability to make sound design decisions based on data and a deep understanding of users
- Ability to effectively execute Entrepreneurial track record of bringing product ideas to reality incrementally