Be Part of Something Special
Human Resources Business Partner
Who We Are:
Jobvite is leading the next wave of talent acquisition innovation with a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences at the right time, in the right way, from first look to first day. The Jobvite Platform infuses automation and intelligence into today’s expanded recruiting cycle to increase the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition.
Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Jobvite serves thousands of customers including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment. Jobvite continues to empower companies to provide an even richer hiring experience with its recent acquisitions of Talemetry, RolePoint, and Canvas – enabling hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO (including volunteer time off), paid holidays, gym & cell phone perks. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
In this role, you will execute on operational and HR efficiencies, while keeping an eye on maintaining Jobvite’s people centric company culture. This critical role will allow the right candidate to provide HR strategic expertise and services to management and employees, in areas including HR program design, employee communications and relations, change management, benefits, and administration.
- Act as a resource for strategic support on all HR related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive and complex employee relations matters, including performance management, terminations, and other HR related matters
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation
- Coach managers in appropriate people management best practices, i.e. recruiting, performance management, discipline, reward & recognition and exit strategies
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages, performance evaluation programs and job descriptions
- Act as a change agent related to any people related initiatives
- Own full cycle, onboarding to offboarding and benefits programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
What Will You Bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with all levels within company
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and standards
- Startup experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business, preferred
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.