Be Part of Something Special
Senior Product Manager, Integrations
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
The role of Sr. Integrations Product Manager is an exciting opportunity to dramatically scale both our partner programs with SaaS industry leaders and also customer facing usage of APIs that help make the full power of the Jobvite ATS and Recruitment Marketing platform a key part of our clients’ daily workflow. This position works directly with our Sr Leader of Product to guide the product roadmap process from ideation through go to market delivery and post release metrics.
If you thrive on working with exciting partnerships and enjoy seeing the power of APIs make a difference for customers and enjoy working in a collaborative and high energy environment, this is a great opportunity!
This is a technical role, so experience in scripting, calling APIs using 3rd party tools (i.e. Postman) for design, documentation and support is a key role.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, prioritize, and oversee the execution of the product roadmap for Partner integrations and customer facing APIs w/ a focus on timely releases with quality
- Manage the existing 350+ partner integrations when maintenance, enhancements are required
- Translate the roadmap into detailed requirements, user stories, and specifications
- Guide development and improvement of the API documentation site for customers and partners
- Work with product teams, including customer research, QA, Engineering, and key stakeholders in the product development process from research / planning through launch
- Work with leadership on growth plans related to Partnerships and APIs
- Interface with strategic partners and customers to inform roadmap prioritization and execution
- Design, support and manage joint-development work with key SaaS partners
- 5+ years SaaS or scalable B2B software integrations management experience – conceptualizing, defining, and delivering enterprise-grade technical product integrations to customers.
- 3+ years experience managing API/Integrations (requirements, roadmap, packaging, GTM, documentation, support) in HCM, Applicant Tracking or Recruiting space
- Preference to integration/API experience with Oracle, Peoplesoft, Workday
- Ability to work with the off-shore engineering team and understand technical and architectural designs and associated trade-offs
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to strategic partners, customers and other external stakeholders
- Informed decision making skills based on best practices, analytics, and industry and technology trends.
- Collaborative team player, creative thinker and team influencer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with both internal teams and external partners and customers
- Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.