Be Part of Something Special
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Corporate Controller. This position will play a vital role in ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, planning and forecasting, as well as process improvement.
What you will do:
- Prepares, reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure an accurate and timely month-end and year-end close.
- Manages, coaches, cross-trains the GL, Revenues, Collections team leads to perform various assigned tasks/responsibilities, resolving stop gaps along the way.
- Analyzes and prepares financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Develops, modifies, documents, and manages implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies/procedures.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supports CFO with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Works with the Corp. Controller and CFO to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Provides ad-hoc assistance.
- Assist the Corp. Controller in day to day accounting responsibilities (approve bank transactions and manage credit card programs)
What you will bring:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Must have 5+ years of accounting experience, public accounting is a plus
- Strong supervisory and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be a self-starter and effective communicator and leader
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong accounting system knowledge a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Sage Intacct a plus
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Must be ethical and have the ability to keep information confidential
What Will You Get:
- Completive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Values-focused culture and a place to build your career!
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer