Be Part of Something Special
Customer Marketing Manager
Who We are
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do
You are a forward thinker, strategically minded, personable and outgoing, and love to flex those creative muscles. If this sounds like you, we need to talk. Jobvite is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing customer programs that drive growth within Jobvite’s install base. You will do this by leading marketing strategy and campaign planning into our customer base to help Jobvite secure renewals, up-sells, and cross-sells. Additional responsibilities will focus on increasing adoption, engagement and advocacy.The Customer Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Digital and Demand and work extensively with the Director of Product Marketing.
Successful candidates will have experience in building customer marketing programs and have a passion for recruiting, engaging and driving demand with customers of B2B software. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading cross-functionally, and having autonomy to drive your initiatives.
- Lead and drive customer marketing strategy and program planning with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Run marketing promotions to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities.
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to proactively identify critical renewals and help to secure their continued use of Jobvite.
- Develop customer references who can serve as spokespeople for Jobvite events and webinars, speak with the media and other potential prospects
- Work in conjunction with content marketing to create written as well as video-based customer stories and testimonials
- Partner with Customer Success team to identify and recruit customer advocates
- Partner with Marketing team to support customer reviews on G2Crowd, Software Advice, etc.
- Partner with Sales to deliver customer references that help close new business deals.
- Own and manage customer advocacy rewards and recognition program
- Own, update and maintain customer advocacy database tracking and managing customer participation in the program
- Partner with customers to drive engagement and positive word of mouth
- Drive new customer win alerts on web and social channels
What will you bring
- 3+ years of experience in customer marketing role in B2B SaaS company
- Experience using Marketing Automation Systems (Hubspot or other) and Salesforce CRM is desired
- Demonstrable experience developing content and programs that generate incremental revenue with existing customers
- Experience generating references, testimonials, and influencers from existing customers
- Strong cross-functional team player who can work well across many different departments
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Results-oriented with a track record of success in growing customer engagement, advocacy, and investment
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, and highly empathetic
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who can help guide and direct the customer marketing activity of the company
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- A passion for Jobvite’s mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.