Regional VP Aircraft Management
The Vice President, Regional Aircraft Management is responsible for identifying and selling Aircraft Management prospects in a designated multi-state territory of the U.S. for assigned Jet Linx Base locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement short and long-term sales strategies, goals, and objectives for signing up new Aircraft Management clients in designated territory to meet sales goals.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective new Aircraft Management clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, face-to-face interaction, cold-calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintain accurate CRM records of all sales, calls, presentations, closed sales, prospecting, and follow-up activities.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts for new Aircraft Management clients.
- Coordinate a seamless handoff of the new Aircraft Management clients to the identified Base location.
- Participate in marketing events, national trade shows, and seminars to establish new referral sources and contacts.
- Establish and maintain industry awareness and competition.
- Represent Jet Linx at various community and business meetings at respective Base locations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate fiscal policies and directives on expenses and capital planning.
- Demonstrate Jet Linx’s core values and “Supply the High” in all interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prospect and sell to ultra-wealthy individuals
- Knowledge of contracting with solid negotiating and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of the company and its customers
- Exceptional strategic planning and critical thinking abilities Ability to be persistent and persuasive while demonstrating respect
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision, exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM (Sugar)
- Operate office equipment as needed
Education and Work Experience: 2-5 years of prior experience in aviation, especially in aircraft sales and management required
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with minimum of 2+ years of experience within aviation aircraft management sales
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment
- Able to complete physical activities such as standing, sitting, walking, talking, and hearing to perform daily work functions
- Must be able to move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to travel frequently (50-70%)