SIC - G-200
Second in Command – Gulfstream G-200
San Antonio, Texas - Full Time
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for our Super Midsize Jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. Applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the base area. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 2500 hours
- Total PIC Time - 1500 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 50 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 500 hours
- Total Turbine - 100 hours
- Total PIC Jet Time - 25 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 8 hard days off per month
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Long-term and short-term medical coverage
- Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.