Assistant Retail Manager - Portrait Studio
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Studio Manager.
The Assistant Studio Manager assists the Studio Manager with the operation of a portrait studio in a host environment. This role follows established operational processes (e.g., training, selling, photographing), helps the studio achieve results and grow, provides remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sales and portrait delivery experience, as well as assists with Team Member skill development. • High school diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
• 1-2 years previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
• Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
• Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Assistant Studio Managers are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Assistant Studio Managers must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org