Retail Sales Associate
Do you have a passion for photography and sales? Do you have a fun, upbeat personality? Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults? Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team! We are currently seeking part-time Team Members! Paid Training!
What You’ll Do Here
· Capture photos that are fun and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations
· Perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations
· Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
· Provide a wonderful customer experience
The Skills You’ll Bring
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience. • Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred. • Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays, and weekends. • Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills. • Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults. • Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry). • Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs. A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy • Paid photography and sales training • Competitive pay and sales incentives • Flexible schedules and a fun working environment • Host store and studio discount We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.