Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun, upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking part-time Team Members! Paid Training!
What You’ll Do Here
· Capture photos that are fun and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations
· Perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations
· Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
· Provide a wonderful customer experience
The Skills You’ll Bring
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
• Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
• Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
• Paid photography and sales training
• Competitive pay and sales incentives
• Flexible schedules and a fun working environment
• Host store and studio discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.