Dual Studio Manager Trainee
Are you a creative individual who takes initiative and wants to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Dual Studio Manager.
Studio Manager Trainees attend paid training and are promoted to a Studio Manager role upon successful completion of the training program.
The Dual Studio Manager manages and leads the operation and staff of two portrait studios in a host environment. As a Dual Studio Manager, you will…
- Provide remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sale, and delivery experience
- Follow established operational processes for scheduling, hiring, training, selling, and photography.
- Manage performance and develop the skills of Team Members
- Accountable for the studios' ability to achieve results (sales average, customer satisfaction…)
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience; college degree, preferred.
• 2 - 5 years previous supervisory, retail, sales, service-related or photography experience preferred.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
• Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), specifically Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Managers Enjoy:
• Fun working environment
• Paid photography and sales training
• Competitive pay and sales incentives
• Flexible schedules
• Host store and studio discount
• Employees in full-time studio management positions would be eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.