Assistant Retail Manager - Portrait Studio (Part-Time)
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently seeking a part-time Dual Assistant Studio Manager.
The Dual Assistant Studio Manager assists the Studio Manager with the operation of a portrait studio in a host environment. This role follows established operational processes (e.g., training, selling, photographing), helps the studio achieve results and grow, provides remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sales and portrait delivery experience, as well as assists with Team Member skill development.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience; college degree, preferred.
• 2-5 years previous supervisory, retail, sales, service-related or photography and experience preferred.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
• Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), specifically Microsoft Excel.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
• Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Studio Managers are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Studio Managers must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
• Fun working environment
• Paid photography and sales training
• Competitive pay and sales incentives
• Flexible schedules
• Host store and studio discount
• Employees in full-time studio management positions would be eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check.