Dual Studio Manager
Are you a creative individual who takes the initiative and wants to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Dual Studio Manager.
Studio Manager Trainees attend paid training and are promoted to a Studio Manager role upon successful completion of the training program.
Our Studio Managers Enjoy:
- Fun working environment
- Paid photography and sales training to improve your skills
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Host store and studio discount
- Employees in a full-time studio management position are eligible for medical, dental, and life insurance benefits.
- The Dual Studio Manager manages and leads the operation and staff of two portrait studios in a host environment. As a Studio Manager, you will…
- Provide remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sale, and delivery experience
- Follow established operational processes for scheduling, hiring, training, selling, and photography.
- Manage performance and develop the skills of Team Members
- Accountable for the studio’s ability to achieve results (sales average, customer satisfaction…)
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience; college degree, preferred
- 2-5 years of previous supervisory, retail, sales, service-related, or photography experience preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry, and Microsoft Excel)
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.