Central Investigations, External Theft Technician - Asset Protection
Central Investigations, External Theft Technician– Asset Protection
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
The External Theft Technician will support and assist the Central Investigations team with analyzing exception reports to identify trends and provide support to field investigations and field teams.
- Reviews and analyzes Point Of Sales exception reports and information provided by stores systems to identify potential losses through theft, fraud or deception within assigned areas, elevates to Senior Specialist as needed
- Analyzes and identifies external fraud groups from our Return System data Provides available identification and research on suspects to field investigators for high profile cases
- Analyzes external fraud activity within assigned area to support Field team strategies
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or 1-2 Years of Related Loss Prevention or Investigation Experience
- Experience with Exception Based Reporting Software and CCTV systems
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Ability to analyze data and summarize results
- Effective multi-tasking skills and quick learner
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.