JBS Imports is seeking an ambitious and driven person for a Sales Assistant position to support the business unit in administrative functions. The Sales Assistant position is designed as a transition pathway into a sales role. Candidates for this position should be interested into moving their career into sales and business development. This role will be based out of our office in Westborough, MA.
This position is a great opportunity for a student to work part-time and potentially join as a full time employee upon graduation. This role offers great growth potential!
- Enters sales and purchase orders into SAP.
- Provides high level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handing information requests.
- Interact with sales team including coordinating between sales teams and vendors as the direct liaison.
- Performs administrative support functions. Drafts and processes correspondence. Creates spreadsheets, charts, tables, presentations, reports, etc.
- Answers and screens telephone calls.
- Tracks and assists with contract generation & termination.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Provide logistical support functions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Agriculture and or Marketing or suitable experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills is a must with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and judgment to prioritize word load.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization from Head of Department and above, and the organization on down.
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Know when and how to ask questions
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $21.00;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity