REHANG TABLE - NIGHTS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Hang WOGS as they exit chiller
- Sort defects and one leggers.
- Ensure cut up line is at capacity and performance standards are met.
- Able to complete job duties for entire day. Limited rotation will be used.
- Other duties as required by management and supervision.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED is required
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions